Starting from $395,990
- Quiet study, perfect for a home office
- Secondary first-floor bedroom provides a place for a guest room or nursery
- Kitchen features a large island and walk-in pantry, thoughtfully-designed for entertaining
- His-and-hers walk-in closet at owner’s suite
- Spacious bonus room located on the second floor
The Louise offers 3,611 square feet across five bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a three-car garage. A study, located just off the foyer with optional built-ins, provides the perfect space for a home office. The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight with a large island, walk-in pantry and cozy breakfast area. The owner’s suite promotes both privacy and luxury with an optional bay window and his-and-hers walk-in closets. A second first-floor bedroom and bath provides an ideal place for a guest room or nursery. The second floor has three secondary bedrooms, a full bath and a bonus room. Options for a fourth bath and media room are also available.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $450,064
- Homesite: #13Ss
712 Lawndale StreetCelina, TX 75009
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: June
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- First-floor owner's and guest suite
- Bonus/media room located on second floor
- Spacious covered patio
- Three-car garage
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.