Starting from $393,990
- Stunning foyer with two-story ceiling
- Expansive windows at family room provide beautiful natural light
- Kitchen features a sizeable island and walk-in pantry
- Room-sized walk-in closet at owner’s suite
- Three large secondary bedrooms, two with walk-in closets
The Melville features a two-story design with 3,577 square feet of living space across four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a three-car tandem garage. Enter this home through the covered front porch into the impressive foyer with a two-story ceiling. The family room is bathed in natural light coming from surrounding windows. The kitchen is spacious with a sizeable island, walk-in pantry and cozy breakfast area. The owner’s suite is spacious and luxurious with a resort-style bath and room-sized walk-in closet, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. Three spacious bedrooms, two with large walk-in closets, a single bath and bonus room are on the second floor with options for a third bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $439,859
- Homesite: #06Ss
3023 Ivywood PlaceCelina, TX 75009
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Stunning 20' ceiling in family room
- First-floor owner's suite
- Beautiful bay window at owner's suite
- Sizeable bonus room on second floor
- Backyard covered patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.