Starting from $448,990
- All three secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Double sinks in secondary bath
- Utility directly off garage entrance
- Options for outdoor living space, study and upstairs media room
The Carson offers 2,893 square feet of living space across four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. The dining area and gourmet kitchen are perfect for entertaining with a large decorative island and walk-in pantry. The family room boasts an impressive corner fireplace and overlooks the oversized covered patio. At the rear, a luxurious master suite boasts beauty and privacy with a high ceiling and impressive walk-in closet. The second story game room is filled with natural light, raised high ceiling and the option for a wet bar.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $515,764
- Homesite: #006C
3437 Poinsettia WayIrving, TX 75038
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Hand-scraped hardwood floors in foyer, extended foyer, study, kitchen and family room
- Upgraded tile with mosaic accent band in owner's bath
- Upgraded powder bath to full bath
- Spacious media room at second floor
- Beautiful study that can potentially function as a dining area
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.