Starting from $340,990
- Two-story foyer, with an impressive ceiling height of approximately 19’
- Home offers the largest utility room out of all plans offered
- Bedroom sized master closet, measuring an impressive 11’x11’
- Bedroom four is its own suite with full bath
- Open to below game room is a show-stopper
The Redbud design spans 2,859 square feet of living space throughout four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. The optimum blend of comfort and luxury, the Redbud is a gracious, two-story plan thoughtfully designed with all main living areas located on the first floor. A stunning two-story foyer is sure to impress. The study, located just off the foyer, is ideal for a home office. A raised ceiling, optional built-ins and a corner fireplace accentuate the family room with views to the optional outdoor living space. The luxurious owner’s retreat with spa-like bath features a room-sized walk-in closet. The second floor offers three additional bedrooms and two baths along with a generously sized game room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.