Starting from $474,990
Cantata II Highlights
- Expansive one-story design
- Oversized decorative kitchen island with eat-in capabilities
- Three-car tandem garage
This luxurious home is an entertainer’s dream. The kitchen opens to the family room and features large windows overlooking the spacious outdoor living area. The chef’s kitchen features a center island and large casual dining area. The game room is conveniently located off the kitchen. The master suite boasts a luxurious spa-like bath and an oversized walk in closet. The private guest suite is separated from the main bedrooms and baths. The oversized utility room offers ample space for a work or hobby area.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $523,407
- Homesite: #006E
6501 Elderberry WayFlower Mound, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Beautiful corner cul-de-sac homesite
- White designer kitchen with upgraded glass uppers
- Hand-scraped wood floors throughout, except at secondary bedrooms, utility and baths
- Tranquil owner's suite with bay windows, body spray shower and exercise room
- Large flex space, perfect for an oversized office or game room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.