Starting from $365,990
- Lots of storage in additional linen closets and utility room
- Roomy second bedrooms with spacious 9’ ceilings and great window light
- Large eat-in island for extra dining space in the kitchen
The Camelia offers three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. A quaint front porch leads to the foyer. Immediately available upon entry is a spacious family room complete with large windows and a 10’ ceiling. The kitchen and dining room are located at the heart of the home, boasting a large decorative island and windows that overlook the courtyard. A lengthy loft separates the second floor master suite from the secondary bedrooms for privacy. Open to below, the loft adds extra space to the upstairs along with three decorative window shelves.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $394,039
- Homesite: #0323
4117 Broadway AvenueFlower Mound, TX 75028
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: August
- Extensive hardwood floors on main level and stairwell
- Nickel finishes, wrought iron stairwell and framed mirrors in baths
- Large, open kitchen with upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and island
- Additional storage located under stairwell
- Covered courtyard
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.