Priced at $390,953
Gardenia A Features
- Beautiful two-story family room with owner's suite on first floor
- Extensive hardwood floors in foyer, family, kitchen and dining room
- Painted white shaker style cabinets throughout
- Upgraded mosaic glass backsplash, kitchen, powder and owner's bath granite countertops and satin nickel finishes
- End unit with an abundance of windows for direct sunlight and no exterior yard maintenance
This home features three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. The family room, owner's suite, dining room and kitchen are all located on the first floor. The family room is visible upon entry through the foyer. A large window wall floods the room with stunning natural light and a two-story ceiling contributes to the plan’s open design concept. The family room flows seamlessly into the dining room and kitchen. The owner's suite is at the rear of the home, featuring a high ceiling and a sizeable walk-in closet. On the second floor, a loft is located at the top of the staircase and opens onto an impressive game room. Both spaces are open to the family room below. The home’s secondary bedrooms are also on the second floor and boast great window light and walk-in closets.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.