Priced at $388,900
Marigold II A Features
- Covered courtyard and private balcony off family room
- Family room, kitchen, dining and owner's suite located on second floor
- Upgraded granite countertops in kitchen and owner's bath, painted pure white cabinets, upgraded Herringbone kitchen backsplash
- Hardwoods in foyer, family, kitchen and dining room
- Upgraded oil rubbed bronze package for fixtures throughout home
This home includes three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. This home is designed for convenience with all main living areas on the second floor. Upstairs, the gourmet kitchen, with a decorative island and oversized pantry, opens to the family room. The family room boasts a vaulted ceiling and windows overlooking the private balcony. The second-floor owner's suite is near the front of the home, complete with a beautiful bay window, a large walk-in closet and a high sloped ceiling. On the first floor, both secondary bedrooms and a full bath are located immediately off the foyer at the front of the home. Toward the rear of the home is a flex space with a tech center and access to a private courtyard.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.