Priced at $416,179
Marigold II A Features
- Covered Courtyard and Private Balcony off Family Room
- Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room and Master Suite Located on Second Floor
- Upgraded Granite Countertops in Kitchen and All Baths, Painted Pure White Cabinets, Upgraded Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash
- Hardwoods in Foyer, Family, Kitchen and Dining Room and Full Oak Treads
- Upgraded Oil Rubbed Bronze Package for Fixtures Throughout Home
This home offers three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. Designed for convenience with all main living areas on the second floor, this home is sure to leave a spectacular impression. Upstairs, the gourmet kitchen with a decorative island and oversized pantry opens to the family room. The family room features vaulted ceilings and a window overlooking the private balcony. The second floor master suite is near the front of the home, complete with a beautiful bay window, a large walk-in closet and high sloped ceiling. On the first floor, both secondary bedrooms and full bath are located immediately off the foyer at the front of the home. Toward the rear is a flex space with a tech center and access to a private courtyard.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.