Starting from $459,990
- Gourmet kitchen with curved island bar and walk-in corner pantry
- Impressive curved staircase
- Upstairs game room with raised ceiling and built-in window seat
- Mud room between garage and utility
Spaciousness and luxury go hand-in-hand in The Wellington, an impressive 3,600-square-foot- two-story design offering five bedrooms plus a study, three full baths and three separate living areas. The home’s focal point is the open family room with dramatic soaring ceiling. Both the family room and breakfast nook overlook a large veranda. A built-in wine cellar is conveniently situated between the family room and dining room. The master suite and a second bedroom suite with adjacent full bath are downstairs, while three additional bedrooms, a large game room and separate media room are upstairs.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $523,415
- Homesite: #125A
9112 Sandhills DriveLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Game room and media room
- Stunning stone elevation
- Covered patio
- Hardwood floors at entry, extended entry, dining room, family room, kitchen and breakfast area
- Gourmet kitchen with huge island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with double oven and gas range
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.