Vicenza at Stone Hollow Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $519,990
Thoughtfully-planned community featuring homes designed with luxury in mind, ease and convenience to major freeways, and served by the Exemplary rated Frisco Independent School District.
- Exemplary rated Frisco Independent School District with on-site elementary school within walking distance.
- New plan designs with first-floor owner's retreats and guest suites on two-story plans.
- Brand new amenity center with pool, kids splashpad, cabanas for privacy and playground area.
- Adjacent to Gabe Nesbit Regional Park featuring acres of open park land, a premier tennis complex with 11 lit tennis courts, multiple baseball and softball fields, skateboard park and clubhouse.
Vicenza at Stone Hollow welcomes you to a thoughtfully-planned community featuring a Tuscan-themed amenity center with playground, numerous water features, richly landscaped walking trails, tree-lined boulevards, miles of walking and bike trails and landscaped traffic circles at key intersections that add to the serene beauty of the community.
Developed by CalAtlantic Homes, Stone Hollow features three different sections, each with their own floor plans, separated by 50’, 60’ and 75’ wide homesites, with a total of 5 phases. The community is adjacent to Gabe Nesbit Regional Park with Tennis Complex, Skate Park, Softball and Baseball Complex and beautiful amenity center. Served by the highly esteemed Frisco Independent School District, the on-site Comstock elementary school is conveniently located within walking distance. Stone Hollow is praised for its location and accessibility to the major N/S freeways in the Dallas area. The City of McKinney area has also been voted the number 2 best place to live in America!
Ideally located just minutes away from Highway 121, Toscana at Stone Hollow allows for convenient access to the North Dallas Tollway and Highway 75 as well as an incredible variety of restaurants, and world class shopping at Stonebriar Centre.
1 Floor Plan Available to Build
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $635,000
- Homesite: #0317
3617 Carson CircleMcKinney, TX 75070
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Sought-after model home
- A high ceiling and spiral staircase immediately impress upon entry
- Two first-floor bedrooms, each with a full bath and three bedrooms at the second floor
- Gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinets, granite countertops and a spacious walk-in pantry
- Second-floor game room and media