Starting from $648,990
This home features a rotunda entry, handsome curved staircase and soaring ceilings. The spacious family room with a wall of windows overlooks the enormous outdoor living area. A gourmet kitchen opens to the inviting family room with a cozy corner fireplace and a first floor media room adds convenience and enjoyment. The luxurious master suite, with a spa-like bath and dual walk-in closets, is the perfect place to relax. The downstairs suite offers a full bath and walk-in closet. Follow the staircase up to the two additional bedrooms and baths and the billiard sized gameroom upstairs. Options include fifth bedroom with full bath, and more.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $899,000
- Homesite: #5103
1200 Boerne CourtLucas, TX 75002
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Model home on 1.5 acres with designer touches throughout
- Built-ins at media room, study, game room and great room with beautiful wood beams also in great room and study
- Hand-scraped wood floors, upgraded carpet, tile accents and granite throughout with double iron Entrada front doors
- Gourmet kitchen with 10’ cabinets, professional KitchenAid appliance package with 48” gas cooktop and 42” built-in refrigerator
- Outdoor kitchen, fireplace, extended patio, outdoor electric screen and lush landscaping
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.