Priced at $899,000
Lenexa C Features
- Model home on 1.5 acres with designer touches throughout
- Built-ins at media room, study, game room and great room with beautiful wood beams also in great room and study
- Hand-scraped wood floors, upgraded carpet, tile accents and granite throughout with double iron Entrada front doors
- Gourmet kitchen with 10’ cabinets, professional KitchenAid appliance package with 48” gas cooktop and 42” built-in refrigerator
- Outdoor kitchen, fireplace, extended patio, outdoor electric screen and lush landscaping
This model home sits on 1.5 acres and features a rotunda entry, curved staircase and soaring ceilings. The spacious family room with a wall of windows overlooks the enormous outdoor living area with outdoor kitchen, fireplace, electric screen and oversized backyard with beautiful landscaping. A gourmet kitchen, with built-in 42” refrigerator and KitchenAid professional 48” gas cooktop with a grill and double ovens, opens to the inviting family room. The family room boasts stunning wood beams, a built-in media cabinet and a cozy corner fireplace. A first-floor media room adds convenience and a sense of luxury to the space. The owner's suite, with a spa-like bath and dual walk-in closets, is the perfect place to relax. The first-floor guest suite offers a full bath and walk-in closet. Follow the staircase to two additional bedrooms and baths and a billiard-sized game room that includes a wet bar with upper cabinets.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.