Priced at $850,000
Stonebriar B Features
- Stunning wood floors throughout majority of the home
- Double iron entry doors, outdoor kitchen and fireplace, multi-sliding doors and outdoor screens at patio
- Gourmet kitchen with 10' cabinets, KitchenAid double oven, 5-burner gas cooktop
- Built-ins included at media, study and game room and wood beams in family room
- Model home floor plan with many similar design choices included
This stunning single-story home showcases tall ceilings and dramatic archways, creating a breathtaking experience. The gourmet kitchen is open to the family room, overlooking the spacious outdoor living area. The kitchen also features an oversized center island and large casual dining area, an entertainer's dream. A game room with a wet bar and built-ins is conveniently located just off the kitchen and is connected to a private media room. The owner's suite and luxurious spa bath with walk-in closet provide a welcome retreat. The oversized utility room offers ample space for a work or hobby area.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.