Priced at $772,799
Whittier C Features
- Stunning white stone and brick exterior
- Gourmet kitchen with 10’ cabinets, butler’s pantry, KitchenAid appliances including double ovens and 5-burner gas cooktop
- Granite in all baths and kitchen with brushed nickel hardware and lighting throughout
- Includes media room and game room
- Extended covered patio with outdoor fireplace and atrium doors backing to greenbelt
This home features a rotunda entry that makes a lasting first impression and private study with built-ins and French doors, thoughtfully positioned off the foyer. This distinctive single-story home features an open-living design that connects the kitchen, family room and formal dining room, providing the perfect place for hosting family and friends. An oversized covered patio with an outdoor fireplace, atrium doors and expansive windows across the back of the home overlooking the greenbelt brings the outdoors in and increases the overall living space. The private owner's suite offers a spa-like bath and bay windows overlooking the backyard. A spacious game room and media room are just off the kitchen, along with three additional bedrooms and baths, plus a powder bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.