Savannah 40's Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $294,990
Only 11 miles from Lake Lewisville, one of the largest and most popular lakes in north Texas, Savannah provides so many amenities that residents may just stay close to home to take advantage of the neighborhood’s year-round resort-style living.
- Resort-style amenities include a private water park, athletic fields, and even a rollerblading venue.
- Community clubhouse features ballroom, conference center, library, fitness center, and even a juice bar.
- Lake Lewisville, only 11 miles away, offers 233 miles of shoreline, a recreational paradise.
- Children attend schools of Denton Independent School District.
Savannah features a private water park, playgrounds, lakes, neighborhood parks, and trails, while also offering baseball and soccer fields, sand-volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts, a rollerblading venue, and picnic areas. The community’s clubhouse includes a ballroom, conference center, library, huge kitchen, fitness center, and even a juice bar. Minutes away, Lake Lewisville, with 233 miles of shoreline, is a paradise for fishing, swimming, and boating, while golf, camping, and hiking are all nearby. Children attend Denton Independent School District schools.
1 Floor Plan Available to Build
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $351,564
- Homesite: #026C
2205 Van Clark WayAubrey, TX 75068
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Thoughtfully-designed plan
- Hardwood floors throughout first floor
- Secondary bedroom with full bath at first floor
- Covered balcony
- Spacious game room