Starting from $373,990
- Popular plan with many options for additional bedrooms, dining spaces and living areas
- Huge covered patio in the rear with opportunities for outdoor living space
- Tons of extra storage with under staircase closet, linen closets and an unfinished attic
The Bandera two-story design is 2,696 square feet of living space across three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. The grand foyer is impressive, with high ceilings and natural light pouring in from window walls in the study. A butler pantry and extended island highlight the gourmet kitchen. The family room has a beautiful fireplace and tons of natural light coming from surrounding window walls. In Luxury exudes from the master suite with tray ceilings and an oversized walk-in closet. A spacious game room is located on the second floor, with an option to extend this living area to include a media room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $413,254
- Homesite: #076C
1728 Goliad WayLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Beautiful hand-scraped wood flooring
- Family room and kitchen connect seamlessly together
- Luxurious owner's suite
- Large game room, perfect for entertaining
- Oversized covered patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.