Starting from $309,990
- One story floor plan with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage
- An open concept allows for a larger feel with an abundance of space
- A second plan is available that includes options like a second floor game room and outdoor kitchen
Offering 2,201 square feet of living space across three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage in a one story plan. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer’s delight with a walk-in pantry and large center island. The family room is another great gathering spot with a corner fireplace and large window wall bathing the entire area in natural light. The master suite is located at the rear of the home for privacy and provides great views of the backyard and covered patio.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $397,554
- Homesite: #0119
3311 Stone Canyon DriveMansfield, TX 76063
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: March
- Oversized homesite
- Hardwood floors throughout main areas
- Chef package appliances
- Spacious game room
- Two-car garage
Priced at $409,219
- Homesite: #0126
2107 Falcon Ridge DriveMansfield, TX 76063
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Three-car garage
- Game room with powder bath
- Hand-scraped hardwood floors at kitchen, pantry, breakfast area, family room, mudroom, study, dining room and rear entry
- Oversized pantry
- Whirlpool-chef package appliances
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.