Starting from $553,990
- First floor secondary bedroom with full bath
- His and hers closets in the master suite and walk-in closets in all secondary bedrooms
- Mud room with bench seat and utility off the garage entrance
- Large walk-in kitchen pantry and butler’s pantry that leads to the dining room
The York offers approximately 4,305 square feet of living space across five bedrooms, four and a half baths and a three-car tandem garage. Upon entry to the grand foyer, window light pours in from all directions; through the spacious dining room to your left, the wall of windows in the study to your right and the large window walls in the family room and kitchen straight ahead. The gourmet kitchen and breakfast boast a walk-in pantry, butler’s pantry and curved decorative island. A convenient secondary bedroom and full bath are located on the first floor. The master suite exudes luxury with dramatic volume ceilings and spacious double closets. A two-bedroom suite with a third guest bedroom and full bath are on the second story. Also upstairs, the game room has an option to install a wet bar and opens to the first floor below.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $627,749
- Homesite: #002C
9408 Olive CourtLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: June
- First-floor owner's suite and secondary bedroom
- Spacious media room
- Oversized homesite with extended covered patio and large backyard
- Two-story family room
- Lots of granite and hardwood floors
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.