Starting from $479,990
- Walk-in closets in every bedroom and a mud room off the entrance from the garage
- Extravagant porte-cochere and front porch with a courtyard in between at front entrance
- Options for a three-car tandem garage and a second story with game and media
- Outdoor options include extended patio, kitchen, fireplace and a pool bath accessible from backyard
The Camelot offers approximately 3,098 square feet of living space across four bedrooms, three and a half baths and two-car garage. The foyer has gorgeous tray ceilings and is flanked by the dining and study. More windows across the kitchen, breakfast and family room open up this spacious one-story. A huge walk-in and butler’s pantry with the massive center island make this a perfect space to entertain. The family room boasts 12’ ceilings, a fireplace and creative niche. The master suite, at the rear of the home, showcases beautiful pop-up tray ceilings, an oversized master closet and an expansive view of the backyard.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $546,981
- Homesite: #002A
9405 Olive CourtLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Large, open one-story plan
- Owner's closet opens to utility room
- Extended covered patio with large backyard
- Beautiful wood beams at family room
- Expansive windows provide stunning natural light
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.