Starting from $214,000
- Fireplace option in family room
- Optional morning room or screened porch
- Choice of screened porch, patio addition
- Upstairs loft convertible to bedroom
- Garden tub, luxury shower option in owner’s bath
The Murray’s three-to-four bedroom, 2.5-bath design is ideal for families and for entertaining guests, with the dining room front and center, opening from the foyer, whose hardwood flooring offers a welcoming flourish. The dining room flows into the spacious family room, where the fireplace on the side can be shifted to the back. Overlooking the family room is the island kitchen, appointed with well-crafted cabinetry, durable countertops, and sleek appliances.
A screened porch, or patio, can be added, with access from the family room and the kitchen. The staircase to the second floor of the home opens to a large loft, which can be converted to a fourth bedroom. The generous owner’s suite provides the choice of a garden-tub-and-shower combination or luxury tile shower.