Starting from $302,000
Landrum II Highlights
- Spacious family room with fireplace option
- Available morning room or screened porch
- Choose private study, guest suite, or fifth bedroom
- Spacious upstairs game room
- Luxury tile shower available in owner’s bath
In the Landrum II, the foyer opens to a spacious family room, which can accommodate a fireplace. The kitchen, with a bar or single-level island, offers sleek cabinetry, easy-maintenance counters, and durable appliances. A morning room, or screened porch, can be added just off adjacent breakfast nook.
With four to five bedrooms and 2.5 to three baths, this plan offers such choices as a private study, convertible to a fifth bedroom or guest suite with an adjacent full bath, and a flex room, which can be a formal dining room.
On the second-level are three bedrooms, a spacious game room, and the sumptuous owner’s suite with an optional garden tub-and-shower combination or a luxury tile shower. The owner’s bath also features a raised vanity with quality counters.