Indian Ridge Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes
Indian Ridge is a vibrant community that offers amazing homes, architectural details and stunning luxury features designed around your family. Located southwest of the Chicago Metropolitan area in the Village of Minooka, Indian Ridge is close to state parks, golf courses, shopping and entertainment.
- Less than one-and-a-half miles from I-80 and less than eight miles from I-55 and Route 59
- Many shopping, dining and entertainment options along Route 59, 52 and Ridge Road corridors
- Minooka elementary, intermediate, Jr high and high school are within one-and-a half miles of the community
- Just 14-miles from Joliet Union Station for an easy commute into the city of Chicago
- Hammel Woods (DuPage River Access), Channahon State Park, Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club, Hollywood Casino Joliet, Shorewood Commons all within 10-miles of the community
Indian Ridge combines the serenity and open space of a more rural setting in a great neighborhood with the home plans and features your family wants, with the shopping and lifestyle activities that your family enjoys. Indian Ridge is located immediately off E. Brannick Road and Ridge Road, the primary thoroughfare through Minooka, and is within a seven-mile radius of hospitals, medical facilities, golf courses such as Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club, and institutions of higher education like Joliet Junior College.
The Summer Fest, Community picnics, Corn Maze, Christmas on Mondamin or the House Decorating Contests activities are something special your whole family will love. Channahon State Park, is four-and-a-half miles away, and Hammel Woods – Dupage River Access is less than 10-miles from the community offering biking, hiking/running, in-line skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, camping, fishing, canoeing/kayaking, dog exercising and geocaching. The farms in the area like the Creekside Natural Farm can provide you with organic, healthy food that will make life taste better than ever! Minooka intermediate, junior high school and community high school are all within walking distance of the community.
With a safe, pleasant community, open space, tasty food, exciting events and a great neighborhood, Minooka’s motto, "A nice place to call home," is well-deserved.