Andaré at Glenloch Highlights
Active Adult Homes
Andaré at Glenloch is a new community featuring single-family ranch homes exclusively for those 55-years of age and better. This low-maintenance community includes yard care and snow removal provided by the neighborhood association and a clubhouse. It is conveniently situated at the intersection of Routes 25 and 62 located approximately 38-miles northwest of downtown Chicago, in the desirable Village of Algonquin.
- Less than two miles from commuter routes like Routes 25, 31, 62 and County Line Road
- Features a community clubhouse, two lakes and walking paths
- Within six miles of Golf Club of Illinois and Terrace Hill Golf Course
- Less than four miles of the Fox River Grove Metra and less than seven miles of the Barrington Metra for an easy commute into the city of Chicago
- Conveniently located shopping, restaurants and boutiques of downtowns of Algonquin, East Dundee and Barrington off Routes 62 and 25. Under two miles from recently built Walmart.
Andaré is a scenic community of low-maintenance ranch-style homes. The stunning clubhouse serves as the hub of the community. This exceptional community offers a variety of amenities, two lakes, walking paths, acres of parks for recreation and outdoor activities and it is accessible to surrounding Chicagoland attractions that includes Springhill Mall, the Fox River, Three Oaks Recreation Area, Brunner Family Forest Preserve, Fox River Shores Forest Preserves, Terrace Hill Golf Course, Golf Club of Illinois, Fox River Grove Metra Station, Mercyhealth Barrington Hospital and more. The residents are within two miles of Routes 25, 31, 62 and County Line Road.