Ponds of Stony Creek Highlights
The Ponds of Stony Creek is an attractive community of single-family homes in a scenic neighborhood just 47-miles northwest of downtown Chicago and 45 minutes from O’Hare airport via I-90, close to Elgin area parks, shops, restaurants and entertainment along the Randall Road corridor.
- A collection of one and two-story homes to meet your needs
- Under ten miles to Routes 25, 31 and 72 and US-20 and the Elgin Metra Station
- Located just two-and-a-half miles from shopping, dining and entertainment off Randall Rd.
- Served by Central School District #301
- Within three miles of Bowes Creek Woods Forest Preserves and Meissner-Corron Forest Preserve
The Ponds of Stony Creek is situated on McDonald Rd. just six-miles south of US-20 and five miles west of Randall Rd which features dining, popular shops, grocery stores, entertainment and more. Downtown Elgin is a center of activities for families to enjoy with its year round calendar of special events, historic character and its riverfront location along the Fox River. Outdoor recreation includes four forest preserves and three Golf courses within an eight mile radius. Enjoy access to the Elgin Metra station just 10-miles from The Ponds of Stoney Creek and an abundant selection of shopping and dining options located off Randall Rd. Residents are served by Central School District #301.
Maps & Directions
Private School350 Park St
Elgin, IL 60120