Priced at $319,990
Sonoma B Features
- Open-concept ranch plan with morning room and vaulted ceilings in the kitchen, family and dining rooms
- Large, open kitchen with oversized island and pantry
- Cozy direct-vent fireplace in the family room
- Gorgeous owner's bath with 35" double-bowl vanity and 5' shower
- Three bedrooms, all featuring walk-in closets
- Expanded basement for storage or future finish
- 4' garage extension for extra storage
The Sonoma features three bedrooms, a study, two bathrooms, a two-car garage, and basement. The convenient entryway can be access through the attached garage or the front porch. This entry area includes access to the basement and study. Beyond the foyer is the open space of a kitchen, dining area, and family room. The kitchen hosts a wealth of room to work and features an oversized island.
A hallway off the family room offers access to the three bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and private master bathroom. The additional two room also include walk-in closets for plenty of storage space.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.