Andaré at Talamore Highlights
Actively Selling — Active Adult Homes
Andaré at Talamore offers stunning, low-maintenance ranch homes for those aged 55-and-better within a resort-style community with yard work and snow removal handled by the neighborhood association.
- A lifestyle community for those aged 55-and-better
- Features a community clubhouse with party room, fitness center, pool and more
- The Huntley area offers over 280 acres of recreation space, including Deicke Park, Pinecrest Golf Course, Stingray Bay Aquatic Center and the Cosman Cultural Center
- Located off of Route 47, with access to I-90 and both the Crystal Lake and Big Timber Metra Stations
- Conveniently close to Route 47 and Randall Road corridors for access to retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants and Algonquin Commons shopping center
Andaré offers all the benefits of an active adult community without all of the restrictions. This community offers a variety of amenities, acres of parks, and venues for outdoor play, including the beautiful Deicke Park and Tomaso Sports Park. The outstanding 8,000 square foot clubhouse offers a party room, fitness center, game room and a furnished entertaining area with fireplace and meeting room. The outdoor clubhouse area features a private lap pool and main pool with an 18-foot water slide, a fishing pond, tennis courts, and an outdoor picnic pavilion with a fireplace. Located with access to both the Crystal Lake and Big Timber Road Metra Railway Stations and convenient to I-90, the community is accessible to surrounding Chicagoland attractions.