Starting from $289,990
- Two-story foyer beside a formal living and dining room
- Conveniently located first floor study
- Spacious, open layout with 4 bedrooms and a loft
- Two walk-in closets in owner's suite
- Included basement for extra space and added storage
The vast layout of the McKinley features a three-car garage, basement, and over 3,100 square feet of living space, all designed with your comfort in mind.
The foyer boasts a beautiful welcoming with the two-story entry along a formal living room and dining room. The spacious kitchen includes a large pantry and breakfast dining area that overlooks the backyard. Design your own dream kitchen within the McKinley, with the option to select features such as cabinetry, Whirlpool appliances and much more. The kitchen lays open to the sprawling family room, hosting plenty of space to enjoy time with friend and family or a space to relax. The first floor study and partial bathroom are privately nestled between the dining room and kitchen, providing convenient access as well as privacy.
The spacious second floor is home to four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a loft. The owner's suite features a private bathroom and two side-by-side, walk-in closets.
You will love customizing the interior details of this home. Best of all, your new home comes with the guarantee of superior quality backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $339,990
- Homesite: #0033
1808 Oxford WayJoliet, IL 60431
- MLS: #09826013
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Beautiful Brick front
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen including a double oven and oversized island
- Stained railing with metal balusters
- Spacious loft looking over a two story foyer
- Dual walk-in owner’s closets
- Owner’s suite features double bowl vanity, separate walk-in shower and soaker tub
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.