Priced at $361,310
Ridgefield B Features
- Stunning brick front exterior
- Spacious 9' first-floor ceilings and coffered ceiling in the foyer
- Relax in the beautiful sun room adjacent to the family room
- Vaulted ceilings enhance the spacious kitchen, dining and family rooms
- Elegant owner's suite with tray ceiling and private bath featuring 5’ walk-in shower with 35" high double-bowl vanity
- Walk-out basement with rough-in plumbing for bath with shower
The charming Ridgefield ranch home is efficiently designed with your needs in mind. This one-story home includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a basement and a three-car garage. Follow the entry to an open family room layout that overlooks a covered patio. The modern kitchen features: a large island, plenty of counter space, dining area and pantry, as well as Aristokraft cabinetry and Whirlpool appliances. The dining area is openly situated along the family room providing the ideal layout to enjoy a relaxing night in or entertaining friends.
Finally, the owner's Suite is privately tucked away; the ideal place to start and end your day. This room includes a private bathroom that leads into a walk-in closet so you can get ready for your day in one place. The two additional bedrooms include walk-in closets.
We assure your new home is to be built with outstanding quality guaranteed with our 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.