Priced at $294,940
Victoria B Features
- Premium corner site location with beautiful scenic views of our community wetlands and Fisher Lake
- Spacious 9' first-floor ceilings and rich hardwood floors at entry, kitchen/breakfast area and mudroom
- Modern, open kitchen with island, durham white 42" Aristokraft cabinets, stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Gorgeous oversized family room featuring a gas fireplace with white painted mantle
- Owner's suite features an elegant tray ceiling and an expansive walk-in closet
- Luxurious private owner’s bath with walk-in shower, soaker tub and double-bowl vanity
Take ease in calling this a well-loved floor plan your home. The Victoria features: four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a first floor study, two-car garage, and a basement. Upon entering, you and your guests will enjoy the lofty welcome of a two-story foyer and second floor staircase. Along the foyer is access to a separate living room that openly adjoins to the formal dining room, a design that is ideal for formal dining and hosting guests. The dining room has convenient access to the modern kitchen, which features a pantry, breakfast dining area, and plenty of counter space. The breakfast dining area is openly situated along the family room providing the perfect layout to enjoy a relaxing night in or enjoy time with loved ones.
The second floor is home to four bedrooms, most notably the owner's suite, spaciously designed with a private, full bathroom and walk-in closet. Outside the owner's suite is the conveniently located laundry room. The additional three bedrooms are set around the hallway bathroom.
Best of all, you’ll enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.