Starting from $237,490
- Beautiful living and dining area opening up to the foyer
- Extra room for productivity with a convenient first floor study
- Modern, open space kitchen with breakfast area
- Owner's suite features a walk-in closet and owner's bath
- Option to add on a family foyer to the garage entry
Take ease in calling this a well-loved floor plan your home. The Victoria features: four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a first floor study, two-car garage, and a basement. Upon entering, you and your guests will enjoy the lofty welcome of a two-story foyer and second floor staircase. Along the foyer is access to a separate living room that openly adjoins to the formal dining room, a design that is ideal for formal dining and hosting guests. The dining room has convenient access to the modern kitchen, which features a pantry, breakfast dining area, and plenty of counter space. The breakfast dining area is openly situated along the family room providing the perfect layout to enjoy a relaxing night in or enjoy time with loved ones.
The second floor is home to four bedrooms, most notably the master bedroom, spaciously designed with a private, full bathroom and walk-in closet. Outside the master bedroom is the conveniently located laundry room. The additional three bedrooms are set around the hallway bathroom.
The Victoria provides a vast selection of options and additional features such as: a garden master bath, a cozy family room fireplace, a three-car garage, as well as a variety of other finishing details.
Best of all, you’ll enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with a 10-year structural warranty.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $272,990
- Homesite: #0015
185 Telluride LaneVolo, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Premium corner site featuring gorgeous porch elevation with brick front
- This beautiful home features stained railing with metal balusters and hardwood floors throughout entry and kitchen
- Desired 9' first-floor ceilings with two-story entryway
- Spacious kitchen with Durham white 42" cabinets, eat-in island and essential pantry
- Owner's suite features Spa-like garden bath highlighting corner soaker tub, walk-in shower and double-bowl vanity
- Expanded basement for future finishing and storage space
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.