Starting from $314,990
- Beautifully open floor plan with 3 bedrooms
- Modernly designed, expansive kitchen with island and dining area
- Spacious master bedroom with private masters bath that conveniently adjoins a walk-in closet
- The kitchen's dining area offers the option to add on a morning room
The efficient Sierra ranch home is efficiently designed with your needs in mind. This one-story home includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The modern kitchen features: a large island, dining area and pantry, as well as Aristokraft cabinetry of your choice, and Whirlpool appliances. The dining area opens up to the ample space offered by the great room.
Opposite the great room is the master bedroom. The master bedroom includes a private master bathroom that conveniently leads to a walk-in closet. This home is complete with a 2-car garage and basement.
Best of all, you can have peace-of-mind in your new home with a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $359,990
- Homesite: #0025
175 Abbott CourtBartlett, IL 60103
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: May
- Stunning chef kitchen featuring double-oven and cascading cabinetry
- Modern recessed lighting in the kitchen and family room
- Vaulted ceiling enhances spacious family room
- Elegant tray ceiling in owner's suite
- Enjoy the private owner’s bathroom with a 5’ walk-in shower and double-bowl vanity
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.