Starting from $155,990
- Modernly designed floor plan with lots of open space, featuring a versatile great room
- The lofty master bedroom includes a private master bathroom that adjoins a walk-in closet
- This roomy townhome includes 3 bedrooms, offering an oversized bedroom in addition to master
- Conveniently located second floor laundry room
The Davis is designed to make you feel right at home from the moment you enter. This spaciously designed townhome offers three bedrooms, two and one half bathrooms and an attached two-car garage. The first floor offers an open space with a Great Room that adjoins the dining room. The well equipped kitchen conveniently lies open to the dining room, which offers a nice view of the backyard through glass entry doors.
The second floor features two bathrooms, three bedrooms and the laundry room. The owner's suite is home to a private bathroom that adjoins a sizable walk-in closet.
Best of all, your new home can be tailored with your personal touch with a wide variety of interior finishes to choose from. We take pride in building your home to be both efficient and safe. You can be assured your home is built with superior quality as it is backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $169,990
- Homesite: #2804
237 Wildmeadow LaneWoodstock, IL 60098
- MLS: #09829659
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: March
- Impressive stained oak railing with iron spindles
- Luxurious vinyl plank flooring
- Spacious kitchen with 42" maple cabinets and stainless steel stove, dishwasher and microwave
- The lofty owner's suite includes a private bathroom that adjoins a walk-in closet
- 5' shower with ceramic tile in owner's bath
- Convenient second floor laundry
Priced at $177,180
- Homesite: #2703
247 Wildmeadow LaneWoodstock, IL 60098
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.