Starting from $148,990
- An open design floor plan featuring a great room, ideal for entertaining guests
- The dining area, conveniently located off of the kitchen, offers a view of the backyard through glass doorway
- The second story master bedroom features a walk-in closet
- This home offers a wide variety of options, including a second full bath or a third bedroom
Feel right at home in this modern and quaint townhome that features two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. The Claire features an open layout with a great room, dining area, and spacious kitchen. The ample space of the great room is a well-love feature that provides versatility and comfort. You will enjoy a view of the backyard from the dining room with the rear entry glass doors. The second floor features a master bedroom that includes a walk-in closet and private access to the dual entry hall bathroom. The second floor also features a second bedroom and laundry room.
The Claire offers several structural options, including: an end unit location, second full bathroom with a private master bathroom or a third bedroom. Best of all, we take pride in providing the assurance of superior quality, supported by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $159,345 (was $167,345)
- Homesite: #3202
7103 Hidden Green CircleFox Lake, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Elegant staircase features stained railing with metal balusters
- This home offers a second full bath
- Enjoy the private master suite with a 5’ walk-in shower
- Desired backyard patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.