Starting from $168,490
- Modernly designed floor plan with lots of open space, featuring a versatile great room
- The lofty master bedroom includes a private master bathroom that adjoins a walk-in closet
- This roomy townhome includes three bedrooms, offering an oversized bedroom in addition to master
- Conveniently located second floor laundry room
The Davis is designed to make you feel right at home from the moment you enter. This spaciously designed townhome offers three bedrooms, two and one half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The first floor offers an open space with a great room that adjoins the dining room. The well equipped kitchen conveniently lies open to the dining room, which offers a nice view of the backyard through glass entry doors.
The second floor features two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and the laundry room. The master bedroom is home to a private bathroom that adjoins a sizable walk-in closet.
Best of all, your new home can be tailored with your personal touch with a wide variety of designer finishes. We take pride in building your home to be both efficient and safe. You can be assured your home is built with superior quality as it is backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $193,475 (was $195,475)
- Homesite: #3301
7107 Hidden Green CircleFox Lake, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: September
- Well sought after end home
- Spacious upgraded kitchen with abundance of cabinets plus pantry
- Oversized extra bedroom
- Convenient second floor laundry
- Owners Suite with sizeable walk-in closet
- Beautiful private owners bath with 5’ ceramic shower, 35” high double bowl sinks, Maple cabinets and ceramic flooring
- Tastefully done upgrades included
Priced at $208,705
- Homesite: #3801
7123 Mulligan CourtFox Lake, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: October
- Premium cul- de-sac homesite
- Desirably located on a corner end
- Our largest home design, boasts a nicely sized Kitchen, including 42” designer white cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, center island with pendant lights above, stainless appliances, recessed lighting, wood look vinyl flooring
- Master bath has a 5’ walk-in shower with ceramic surround, ceramic flooring and 35” high double-bowl sinks with white Corian counters on a maple cabinet
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout, deck off the kitchen with stairs to yard
- Well sought after and hard to find garden basement
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.