Priced at $247,390
- Enjoy the great outdoors in the expanded exterior deck
- Elegant railing with painted spindles at staircase
- Stunning kitchen with enlarged island, Zodiaq countertops, 42” Aristokraft cabinets and stainless steel appliances
- Modern recessed light package in the kitchen
- Spacious spa-like shower in owner’s bath allows a relaxing retreat after a long day
The modernly designed layout of the Dunmore is one you will feel instantly at home in. The modern floor plan is home to three bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms. The first of the three levels provides dual entry from either the garage or the front porch. This area includes a laundry room and extra functional, finished space for whatever your home needs. The main level greets you and guests with a living and dining area that leads to an open family room and expansive kitchen with breakfast dining area. The upper level hosts three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The large owner's suite includes a walk in closet adjacent a private bathroom.
All of this is delivered with our guaranteed high quality standards backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.