Priced at $279,990 (was $320,491)
Chatham 02B Features
- Model home loaded with upgrades and designer finishes
- Gorgeous expanded deck, perfect for entertaining
- Impressive railing with painted spindles
- The beautifully enlarged kitchen includes recessed lighting, Zodiaq countops, 42" cabinets and stainless steel appliances
- Desired hardwood floors throughout main floor
- Gorgeous tray ceiling in the owner’s suite
- Luxurious private owner’s bath with walk-in shower, soaker tub and double-bowl vanity
The vastly open layout of the Chatham provides a comfortable and versatile dwelling to meet all your needs. This urban townhome includes three bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms, finished lower level, and a 2-car garage. The lower level is the entry way to the home, either through the front porch, or the back garage. This level also features the laundry room, and a versatile space to serve as room for a variety of needs. The middle floor is an open design with a large living area, which openly adjoins a dining area. The kitchen, just off the dining area offers a modern and accessible space for mastering your culinary skills. The second floor is home to three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bathrooms is accessible through the hallway. The spacious owner's suite includes a private bathroom alongside a walk-in closet.
Enjoy all of this with comfort and ease as your new home is guaranteed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.