Starting from $404,990
- Open layout ranch with basement
- Spacious kitchen with island and breakfast area
- Dual walk-in closets in Owner's Suite
- Formal dining room just off the foyer with easy kitchen access
Devonshire Woods' popular Carrington ranch floor plan is spaciously designed with convenience in mind. This home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The layout includes a formal dining room, large family room, and a contemporary island kitchen with breakfast dining area and pantry. The owner's Suite hosts two walk-in closets, one conveniently adjoining the private owner's bathroom. The Carrington comes standard with a beautiful front porch, 3-car garage, and basement.
This home offers additional options to meet your needs including a garden bathroom and a cozy family room fireplace.
Enjoy comfort in knowing we built homes with superior quality that is backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $469,180
- Homesite: #0048
5836 Bur Oak DriveHoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: October
- Cozy family room fireplace
- Deluxe gourmet kitchen with built in stainless steel appliances
- Owner's suite features two walk-in closets and private bath with walk-in shower and double-bowl vanity
- Full basement for extra storage or future finish
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.