Starting from $232,990
- Modern kitchen with breakfast dining area
- Added space with first floor study
- Formal living and dining area located off the front entry
- Owner's suite includes two walk-in closets and a private owner's bathroom
- Walk-in closets in two of the additional bedrooms
The charming Tahoe floor plan offers an open layout featuring four bedrooms, a first floor study, and two and a half bathrooms. The Tahoe additionally includes: a spacious kitchen with a pantry and breakfast area, formal living and dining room, and a spacious family room. Lastly, enjoy standard features of an included basement and 2-car garage.
The second floor is home to the beautiful master bedroom with a private master bathroom and dual master walk-in closets. Two of the three additional bedrooms include walk-in closets, providing plenty of space and storage.
Add your personal touch with optional details such as a three car garage, a garden master bath, a family room fireplace, and a dining room bay window.
In addition to the benefits you will enjoy in selecting a home that is made just for you, your new home is backed with the assurance of expert quality supported by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $259,280 (was $264,280)
- Homesite: #0150
2411 Fitzhugh TurnYorkville, IL 60560
- MLS: #09991230
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: September
- Open concept kitchen with island and essential pantry
- Stunning dining room bay window providing lots of natural light
- Spa-like master bath featuring soaker tub and separate stand alone shower
- Expanded walkout basement
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.