Starting from $290,990
- Modern kitchen with breakfast dining area
- Added space with first floor study
- Formal living and dining area located off the front entry
- Owner's suite includes two walk-in closets and a private owner's bathroom
- Walk-in closets in two of the additional bedrooms
The Bristol is a quaint and modern four bedroom floor plan that includes a first floor study and two and a half bathrooms. Upon entering this home, you are greeted with a formal living and dining area. Beyond the foyer is the open family room and kitchen layout, ideal for entertaining and spending time with family. The kitchen includes a pantry and breakfast area, and comes standard with Whirlpool appliances and Aristokraft cabinetry.
The second floor hosts the four bedrooms. The master bedroom includes two walk-in closets and a private master bathroom. Two of the additional three bedrooms feature walk-in closets as well. Finally, the Bristol is complete with a 2-car garage and basement.
You can personalize this home by adding optional features such as a 3-car garage, luxurious garden master bath, a family room fireplace, in addition to other finishing features.
You can trust your new home will come with peace-of-mind, offering superior quality and a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $289,990 (was $328,010)
- Homesite: #0295
814 Farmstead LaneShorewood, IL 60404
- MLS: #10045598
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Spacious luxury kitchen with island, crown molding above the 42" cabinets and Granite countertops
- Stainless steel gas range, microwave and dishwasher
- Elegant staircase features stained railing with metal balusters
- Exquisite private owner’s suite with a 5’ walk-in shower and newly popular heightened 35" double-bowl vanity
- Expanded basement can be finished to hold a variety of fun spaces
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.