Priced at $365,625
Versailles B Features
- In-law suite bedroom with garden bath
- Impressive kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and range
- Beautiful maple 42" kitchen cabinets, granite counters and a kitchen island
- Elegant staircase features stained railing with metal balusters
- Owner's suite Spa-like garden bath highlightingsoaker tub, stand-alone shower and double-bowl vanity
- Rough-in plumbing in the basement for bath with shower
The stunning Versailles floor plan is home to four bedrooms, a first floor study, and two and a half bathrooms. The entry boasts a beautiful 2-story foyer and living room, adjacent to a formal dining room. The kitchen includes a peninsula with room for barstool seating, a breakfast dining area, and pantry. Across from kitchen is the open space family room; an ideal layout for entertaining guests.
The master bedroom includes a private master bathroom and two master walk-in closets. The Versailles is complete with a 3-car garage, and basement.
The Versailles is guaranteed to be built with superior quality, backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.