Ingham Park Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from TBD
Ingham Park offers spacious, affordable single-family homes in a scenic Aurora setting close to Pioneer Park, Bliss Woods Forest Preserve and the V.L. Gilman Trail.
- Scenic country setting with acres of open space
- Walking, biking and jogging path that connects to V.L. Gilman trails
- Close to Pioneer Park, Bliss Woods Forest Preserve, Blackberry Farm and Splash Country Water Park
- Convenient location close to I-56 to connect to the I-88 expressway
- Access to shopping, dining, entertainment and more along Orchard and Randall Road
Ingham Park is located at the intersection of Galena Boulevard and Gordon Road, putting homeowners within reach of everything they’re looking for. Shopping, dining and entertainment along Orchard and Randall Road and the beautiful V.L. Gilman trail are all in close reach. This commuter-friendly neighborhood is located near I-56 to connect to the I-88 expressway, and within reach of Routes 47, and 31, Orchard Road and Randall Road. Ingham Park is also close to Pioneer Park, Bliss Woods Forest Preserve, Blackberry Farm and Splash Country Water Park. In addition to the convenient access to major amenities, you'll enjoy the peace and quiet of this community's pastoral setting and scenic, open space.