Kensington Park Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Spring 2018
Single-Family Homes from TBD
Kensington Park, an intimate community of just 22 homesites, ranging from .9 to 1.75 acres, provide the serenity of heavily wooded surroundings with all the conveniences of North Carolina’s Queen City less than 30 miles away.
- Intimate community of just 22 heavily wooded homesites, ranging in size from .9 acres to 1.75 acres
- Waxhaw, just five miles away, offers a charming and historic downtown with lively restaurants, shops, and art galleries
- I-484 just five miles from the community, which is less than 30 miles from Charlotte
- Easily accessible to major employers, shopping, recreation, and entertainment at nearby Wesley Chapel YMCA, Edgewater, Ballantyne Corporate Park
- Schools serving the community include Kensington Elementary, Cuthbertson Middle and High schools in Union County
Kensington Park beckons homeowners to an intimate community of just 22 homesites, each ranging from .9 to 1.75 heavily wooded acres. Located near historic Waxhaw, N.C., a charming and historic town, only five miles away, lives up to its motto: “Proud of our Past, Passionate About Our Future.” The neighborhood also enjoys outstanding proximity to I-485, just five miles away, and to Charlotte’s bustling Uptown, less than 30 miles away. Surrounded by major employers and first-class dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation, Kensington Park’s homebuyers take advantage of nearby Wesley Chapel YMCA, Edgewater, and Ballantyne Corporate Park. Eligible students have access to attend Kensington Elementary and Cuthbertson Middle and High schools.