Starting from $327,990
- Ranch plan with optional second floor
- Formal dining room with tray ceiling
- Convenient family foyer with drop zone located off the garage
- Kitchen features an oversized island
The Carson is a ranch home with three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. This home also features a formal dining room with tray ceiling, open kitchen with island, family room with gas fireplace, walk-in laundry room, convenient family foyer entry with drop zone off the garage, plus owner's suite with separate garden tub and shower. Options to personalize your home include a 2’ extension of the breakfast area, a study with French doors in lieu of the formal dining room, covered patio, screened porch or morning room, an oversized shower in the owner's bath in lieu of the garden tub and separate shower, and a second floor game room with an additional full bath upstairs.
Arrington, with a planned pool and clubhouse, enjoys an idyllic location, just 15 miles from cosmopolitan Uptown Charlotte, three miles from I-77, and less than 20 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Outdoor lovers enjoy Lake Norman, North Carolina’s largest man-made lake with 520 miles of shoreline and Blythe Landing, a public boat launch, just three miles away. Birkdale Village is less than five miles away, boasting a unique shopping and entertainment experience with more than 60 shops, 10 restaurants, and a 16-screen movie theater.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $359,535
- Homesite: #0046
1010 Mccowan DriveHuntersville, NC 28078
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: July
- Three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath ranch home with extended garage, perfect for a workshop or storage
- Gourmet kitchen with large island and gas cooktop
- Tray ceilings in formal dining room and owner's suite
- Gas fireplace in family room