- Multiple Communities
The Emerald City
Seattle’s iconic Space Needle stands as an exclamation point for one of the world’s most beautiful, bountiful and beguiling seaport cities. Washington state’s largest cosmopolitan area is home to some of the most recognizable names in the nation: Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon and Boeing, amongst many. Hugging the Puget Sound, the dynamic city is bounded by the sea, mountains and lush national forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Our new homes, in a major metropolitan area where new-home purchasing opportunities are scarce, will be located in the greater Seattle market area, with two communities open now. Each carefully selected neighborhood enjoys the region’s natural beauty, which has earned Seattle the nickname of Emerald City. CalAtlantic homebuyers can now find the new home of their dreams amid the region’s rich cultural, recreational, educational and active lifestyle.
1 Community Actively Selling
- Single-Family Homes Starting from $584,950
- 2,703 - 3,081 Sq Ft
- Covington, WA
- Only new home community of its size currently selling in Covington
- Spacious homesites and floor plans
- Community playground, pocket parks and greenbelts
- Large windows and covered backyard patios to soak in the area's stunning natural views