Starting from $233,490
- Modern floor plan featuring three bedrooms and loft or optional fourth bedroom
- Open layout kitchen with breakfast area
- Beautiful two-story foyer
- Formal living and dining room off the foyer
- Basement included
You will feel right at home in the beautiful Aberdeen floor plan, offering an open layout that features: three bedrooms, a loft, and two and a half bathrooms, a 2-car garage, and basement. A warm welcoming by the two-story foyer is the perfect entry for you and your guests. Along the foyer is an open space living and dining area, which lies opposite the cozy family room. Both convenience and livability are enhanced by this open layout and make a great space for you and your family. The kitchen includes a breakfast area with view of the backyard. Finally, the powder room and laundry room are tucked away opposite the kitchen.
The second floor features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a loft. The Aberdeen’s master bedroom includes a private master bathroom and master walk-in closet. Additionally, one of the two bedrooms features a walk in closet. Enjoy the flexible space provided by the loft, which overlooks the beautiful two-story foyer.
One of the many benefits in selecting a new home is the ability to add your personal touch from the start. This home offers optional features such as a fourth bedroom in lieu of the loft, a 3-car garage, luxurious garden master bath, a family room fireplace, and much more.
Best of all, you can enjoy your new home with the assurance of a 10-year structural warranty, providing peace-of-mind while you make your house into a home.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $269,830
- Homesite: #0067
11162 Ohio StreetCrown Point, IN 46307
- MLS: #422319
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Elegant two-story foyer with stained railing and metal balusters along staircase and loft
- Stunning kitchen with island, 42” Aristokraft cabinets, stainless steel appliances and essential pantry
- Luxurious owner’s retreat with tray ceiling, private owner's bath and walk-in closet
- Exquisite walk-in shower with ceramic tile accent and double-bowl vanity in owner's bath
- Expanded basement for storage or future finishing
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.