Starting from $572,990
- Dramatic high-ceilinged foyer
- Wet bar in butler’s pantry
- Optional deck addition available
- Powder room option on the first floor
- Create a sitting room in owner's suite
A two-story foyer sets the tone of the Escher, whose design blends the casual and the elegant. The dramatic foyer leads past a private study and formal dining room into a spacious Great Room, with an optional fireplace. From there, the breakfast nook flows into the island kitchen, appointed with maple cabinetry, granite countertops, and Whirlpool appliances. A screened-in porch, with an optional deck, opens from the breakfast nook.
The four- to five-bedroom, three- to 5.5-bath design, also featuring a first-floor guest suite with a full bath, offers square footage expandable from 3,560 to 4,423. An additional bedroom, with its own full bath, can be included on the second floor, which also provides a convenient laundry room. The sumptuous owners suite, where an exclusive sitting room can be added, boasts side-by-side walk-in closets, cultured marble vanities, and lavish bath options.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $673,982
- Homesite: #0025
1309 Diamond Valley DrCary, NC 27513
- MLS: #2167950
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: May
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bulter's pantry
- Separate powder bathroom on first floor
- First-floor guest suite with full bath
- Elongated breakfast room
- Oak rails on upper and lower levels of stairwell
- Laundry room sink
- Deluxe owner's bath with large shower and bench seat
- Screened porch includes ceiling fan and light