Starting from $361,990
- Private study can be converted to a first floor guest suite
- Spacious central Great Room
- Upstairs loft may be converted to a fourth bedroom
- Options also include Great Room fireplace, extended patio, gourmet kitchen
- Walk-in pantry, drop zone lead to two-car garage
The Delaney’s floor plan emphasizes the Great Room in the three-four bedroom, three-bath townhome. The spacious room, opposite the foyer from a private study, leads to a covered patio. A large island separates the Great Room from the kitchen, which features Whirlpool appliances and birch cabinetry, and opens to the dining room, where you can step out onto the covered patio. The kitchen’s walk-in pantry and drop zone lead into the two-car garage.
Upstairs, the large loft can be converted into a fourth bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet, also included in the sumptuous owner’s suite. The master bath features a luxury garden tub and separate shower with built-in tiled seat.
Among multiple options, the patio can be extended or screened or both, the guest study and powder room can be converted to a guest suite, and a fireplace can be added to the Great Room.