Starting from $647,990
- Grand, curving staircase form foyer
- Foyer opens to great room, porch and kitchen
- First floor features guest suite and study
- Two garages accommodate three cars
- Bonus room and game room can be added for additional square footage
With the curving staircase accentuating the foyer, the Wrigley opens to a great room with a fireplace, which overlooks the spacious breakfast area and island kitchen. The great room also leads to a covered porch that can be converted to a screened-in porch.
From the foyer, you can also enter the guest suite with its own full bath, or enter the study whose windows overlook the covered front porch. Two garages that accommodate three cars, frame the first floor of the 4,169-4,901 square foot home.
Upstairs, adjacent to the loft, can extend a game room or unfinished storage over the garage. You can also add a bonus room over the downstairs great room and add two additional baths making this home five bedrooms and 6.5 baths.