Homestead at Heritage - Classic Collection Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $524,990
Find your new home in Wake Forest's premier community of Homestead at Heritage and find yourself within walking distance to local schools, parks and all beautiful Wake Forest has to offer.
- Less than one mile away from nearby complex with sports and entertainment for families including an indoor ice house, soccerplex, YMCA and dining options
- Less than 2 miles away from Heritage Elementary, Middle and High School
- Two minutes away from a future 80-acre Town of Wake Forest park with greenways along Smith Creek.
- Residents will have access to purchase memberships to the Heritage Golf, Swim and Tennis Club
- 8 minutes to Historic Downtown Wake Forest, with dining options and retail shopping
Homestead at Heritage – Classic Collection is Wake Forest’s newest community. The neighborhood is walking distance to a sports and entertainment mall for families including an indoor ice house, soccerplex, YMCA and dining options. Serving as an oasis within Wake Forest, the residences of Homestead at Heritage also find themselves walking distance to Heritage Elementary, Middle and High Schools in addition to the adjacent future 80-acre Town of Wake Forest Park. Stunning features adorn seven proven floorplans which offer a unique style of living from the entrance through the open living areas and into elegant kitchens using tasteful design elements. With a range of third floor game rooms, first floor guest suites, first floor owner’s retreats, 2-car front and side load garages, every detail is taken into consideration for homebuyers of Homestead at Heritage – Classic Collection.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $524,990
- Homesite: #0094
3416 Mountain Hill DriveWake Forest, NC 27587
- MLS: #2204785
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Model Home
- 9' ceilings
- Fireplace with built-in cabinets
- Outdoor fireplace and patio
- First floor guest room with full bath
- Third floor bonus room with full bath